October 11, 2020 10:07 am.
One Tabcorp punter loved yesterday’s racing after accumulating $60,778 from a $100 multi involving three completely different horse betting conferences.
The TAB buyer picked races at Caulfield, Randwick and Ascot as a part of their seven-leg multi which stretched over a five-hour time interval from the primary leg to the final leg.
The successful multi guess picks had been:
- Windstorm to win the Weekend Hussler Stakes (Race 3) at Caulfield
- Criaderas to win Race Three at Randwick
- Soiled Work to win the Caulfield Dash (Race 5)
- Montefilia to win the Spring Champion Stakes (Race 7) at Randwick
- Superstorm to position within the Toorak Handicap (Race 9) at Caulfield [finished third]
- Really Nice to win Race four at Ascot
- Inspirational Lady to win Race 5 at Ascot
Two different TAB punters had been celebrating after their pre publish bets on Group 1 races hit pay grime yesterday.
On September 18, one TAB buyer positioned $200 at odds of $74.25 on Montefilia to win the Flight Stakes and Spring Champion Stakes, which resulted in a useful $14,850 acquire.
One other TAB punter pocketed $22,400 after their $500 wager at odds of $44.80 final Thursday on Odeum to win the Thousand Guineas and Ole Kirk to say the Caulfield Guineas proved to achieve success.